miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2015

Re: Wed, Feb 25, 2015

Dear Friend,

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to you,to
transfer to your overseas account,sum of($10,123.000.00 USD)
Ten million one hundred and twenty three thousand United
States Dollars) from one of the Prime Banks here in London
United Kingdom

I am Mr Robert Lee Neufeld (Bsc,Msc) the Auditor General of
one of the prime banks here in London United Kingdom, during
the course of our auditing , I discovered a floating funds
in an account opened in our bank since 1982 and till date no
body has operated on the account and after going through old
files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the
account died long ago in a plane crash along with his family
without leaving a [Heir/WILL], hence the floating of the
funds and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will
be forfeited for nothing.

The owner of the account was a foreigner an estate
consultant , who bears the same surname with you.

Therefore ,with a personal conviction of trust and
confidence ,I wish to contact you as a foreigner, to stand
as a relative , thus I can work out the release of the funds
, No other person in the office knows about the account ,
please be assured of the risk free , I'm the one that will
work it out , all I need is your cooperation because the
account content can not be approved to an indigen here as
his next of kin . At the conclusion of this project, I
propose a joint investment of an equal partnership to you or
we may share it in a ratio of 45% for you and 55% for me.

One more thing please; I beg you don't consider this against
moral justification , they are many other aspects of life we
may contribute with this funds to help the less privileged
and the needy in a society than having it shared as an
unclaimed bill among Government.



I look forward to your earliest response

Yours Truly



Mr Robert Lee Neufeld

No hay comentarios.:

Compromiso docente

"Hemos de preparar a los jóvenes para afrontar su futuro, no nuestro pasado"
(Arthur Clark, 1917-2008)